The STMF103xx medium-density performance line family incorporates the high-performance ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. These board’s features make it ideal for a wide range of applications such as motor control, power management, medical and handheld equipment, PC and gaming peripherals, GPS platforms, industrial applications and more.
- On-board STM32F103C8T6 chip
- SWD port and reset button
- 32.768 KHz and 8 MHz oscillator
- 5V to 3.3V LDO chip AMS1117-3.3
- Clear I/O ports are marked
- Built in RTC battery holder
- On-board micro USB port
There are no reviews yet.